Tuesday, May 1, 2007
Mandy Moore's BACK!!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket WOAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Certainly something i have been waiting for a LONG TIME. Well, I said before that she was preparing for a bi comeback and here she is!!!! Well, i didn't manage to watch "Because I Said So" because no one else wanted to watch it (take my words.. I'll Watch it) so i shall support her music.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Well, the new album's called "Wild Hope" and the new extraordinary single is oh... so coincidentally named "Extraordinary"! (ok i'm faking) Mandy has obviously matured muscially from her bubblegum-teenpop days into the dazzling singer she is today. Who cares if her last album "Coverage" didn't do well? This one's better. Now i can't wait to get it in stores! Everyone get it too ok!



music.city.soul || 11:19 AM || 0 comments


music.city.soul

Tag If You Visit

HEART LINKS

Archives