Sunday, December 23, 2007
Things I'm Happy About 2007


1) Good music
i love music and i'm glad i found back my strong passion for music once again this year! Call me the MUSIC GURU!!!

2) Presents
I know we should all "give than to receive". But no one can deny how great it is to receive a gift. Especially from people who care about you and vice versa.

3) Clubbing experience
Well, shaking my booty ain't as i thought! haha... More on that soon!

4) Ipod
Definitely the BEST thing i bought this year. From my own money some more! Love it!!!

5) Vcd rentals
I realise i'm quite the movie junkie as i kept renting vcds this year! more rom-com please!!!

6) Travel shows
Since i can't travel as much as i would hope to, these shows do a bit to satisfy my still-yet-to-be-fulfilled desire.

7) Good friends in army
Cannot be more grateful than this. Without them it'll be really hell for me!

8) Mandy's comeback
My LOVE!!! She's finally back! Although not as BIG as i wished it could be, i'm happy enough to see her again, acting and singing.

9) My laptop Without it, i won't be able to blog, find music, and facebook. haha...

10) Cam-whoring
Who says we need to be celebrities to be able to take lots of photos?! We should do it ourselves!

11) This blog
I'm really glad i switched from easyjournal. Cause it allowed me to be more "creative". Not forgetting it helped me to get the "citizen reporter" stint. cool!

12) My current posting
All the little dark clouds following me before the new posting disappeared with it.

13) Shopping for new clothes
I want a wardrobe overhaul! I want shopping sprees! haha...

14) Kbox
Where else can the MUSIC GURU show his skills?!!

15) Citizen reporter stint
Definitely THE activity that made my year much more memorable.

16) People finding true love
Not me tho. haha. Happy for others

17) People who appreciate your work

18) People who help unconditionally

19) Spice girls' reunion
The Spice is back! After making "Headlines" for many years, they're finally back and bigger (size and media coverage)! haha.. Not as spicy tho...

20) Facebook
The ultimate time-filler when i'm bored.

21) People who understand me

22) Fast food

23) Being in enjoyable people's company

24) Pokemon

25) To be able to help people

26) Old people who feel young (while acting their age)

27) Romantic comedies/romance movies
I'm addicted to ROM-COMs!!! Gimme Gimme MORE!!!

28) My new found faith in myself

29) Cable tv

30) Tidbits


music.city.soul || 7:15 PM || 0 comments


music.city.soul

Tag If You Visit

HEART LINKS

Archives