JLOE Favourite Artiste – Mandy Moore
Mandy Moore
Albums: 5 - So Real (1999), I Wanna Be With You (2000), Mandy Moore (2001), Coverage (2003), Wild Hope (2007) Top Ten Songs I Love: 1) Cry*** 2) I Wanna Be With You 3) Crush*** 4) Someday We'll Know*** 5) Have A Little Faith In Me 6) Candy 7) Walk Me Home 8) It's Gonna Be Love 9) Nothing That You Are 10) Only Hope *** - VVV Nice
Couldn't you tell I'm going to make her the FIRST Favourite Artiste?! Evil Laughs* Without question, there's only one place my ultimate “crush” can take and that's the FIRST place (no rank order though). Her “I Wanna Be With You” album was the first CD I ever bought and she has indeed charmed me with her singing, personality and even acting since then. Beautiful as she is, she has a soothy voice to show off too!
It's unfair to call me biased since I listen to all kinds of music and so many different artistes and yet I still find Mandy's songs nice. Want sappy (in a good way) love songs? She's definitely the one to turn to. Of late, my Mandy has turned into singer-songwriter, adding on to the numerous talents she possesses. Although not many people supports her kind of folk-pop music now, at least I can say i'm one ardent fan that still appreciates her good quality music.
She's the Best and she's the first FAVOURITE ARTISTE. She's Mandy Moore.
music.city.soul || 10:40 PM || 1 comments
|
music.city.soul
serious music addict, loves free-spirited fun with friends, a fan of travelling.
chronicling my (almost) everyday life - so i don't forget each moment of my life, whether pleasant or not.
Tag If You Visit
HEART LINKS
Archives
|