Monday, February 11, 2008
1, 2, 3, 4 Tell Me That You Love Me More

I'm B-A-C-K!!!

After 5 days in Cheena-land, I'm actually quite happy to return to Sunny Singapore. Maybe I'm too sick of my parents and brothers after spending so much time with them.

I reached Singapore at around 530am and by the time I got home and unpack my stuff, it was already 7am. But since I'm on leave, I get the luxury to rest at home, or more specifically my own room! I miss my bed and table and laptop! Awww... Well, one must be taken away from one's environment to appreciate what they usually take granted.

This is beginning to sound like 2007 for me! Last year I was taken away from home to do my BMT. And now this trip has done the same thing, although noticeably shorter. Furthermore, this time last year I was listening to a lot of older songs and I'm doing the same thing again! This is a CYCLE! Cannot let this go on...

Anyway, I'll be sharing my China experience with you very soon – once I upload my pictures I should be able to start blogging about the trip! I wrote a diary when I was there so the feelings are pretty fresh haha

I still can't believe I spent my whole chinese new year over at Cheena-land. So weird. I miss having to see my relatives and visit all the business/personal friends of my parents and I didn't even like doing all those. Guess it's ingrained into my “culture” that's why I feel this way. But besides that, I haven't exactly felt the Chinese New Year spirit like before (not that I go cheena-bonkers during this time). I didn't buy any – before and after (nothing to shop in China during winter) - new year clothes and neither did I eat any new year foodies. I had my first piece of BAH KWA only today! And I only ate like 6 pieces?! I used to eat one quarter of a box of bah kwa lah! Maybe my lips are very dry after the trip but that's not an excuse! I just don't have the mood. Told you it's weird.

Because I didn't buy much, I HAVE to complete my shopping by this or next week if not i'll feel like something's undone always. Haha. I still have shorts, t-shirts and a pair of shoes to buy... Must go shopping! Must keep in mind to make shopping appointments haha.

I also need to cut my hair. Getting too long to be passable already. Superiors are already hinting at me to cut it so I guess i'll do it later. Haha... During the whole trip, because my father advised us not to wash our hair, saying it will cause our body to itch due to the dry weather, my “long” hair became quite smelly! At least to me it didn't smell fragrant (haha) enough. (Shouldn't I even be telling you this? Oh well, I have no image-conscious anyway so who cares.)

And finally the volunteer group contacted me... Keeping my fingers-crossed on it. I need to start something seriously (other than work which is becoming more nauseating).

See I got so many things to do again! *excited* Blog, shop, cut hair, volunteer and maybe, just maybe, start some exercise! (Kenny G, what say you? haha)

Well, off to complete those tasks! Hope to post my China experience soon!


music.city.soul || 4:45 PM || 0 comments


music.city.soul

Tag If You Visit

HEART LINKS

Archives