|
OMG I'M GOING CHINA!Monday, February 4, 2008 OMG I'M GOING CHINA! OMG I'M GOING CHINA! OMG I'M GOING CHINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What i'm uptight about is surprisingly not about the fact that i'm going overseas for the first time (although i'm pretty excited) but whether i can survive the dead cold winter of Cheena-land! I can so picture the way i die there. I step out of the airport, i start to shiver like a skeleton with fits and i drop dead after five seconds! That's so... SAD! AND UNGLAM!!! Point taken, i shall dress nice when i reach Shanghai/Dalian so i feel assured that i won't look that ugly when i die. I realised i might not be able to get the things i want there - which includes shorts, nice t-shirts, shoes and bad. Reason being, i'm going to Dalian for most of my trip in Cheena-land and it's not exactly THE place people go to shop. People go there to ADMIRE the beauty of nature which well..., will be remembered by me only if i took a (nice) picture of me with the scenery. That's why i'm going to cam-whore there for all i care. Secondly, it's winter for goodness sake. Why would the Cheena-men sell SHORTS?! Damn it. Why must the weather be especially cold this year?! I just finished packing most of my stuff which actually i finished in practically 20 mintues. I only brought two sets of shirts/jeans, with extra extra jackets. *FingerCrossed* I really hope i don't die/fall sick there!!! Am i the only one who thinks i'm bringing too little there? But i really have no clue what to bring. Gloves. Check. Jackets. Check. Wool Hat. Check. That wool-dunno-what-that-covers-your-ears. Check. Anything else??? There's so much stuff undone and i'm leaving tomorrow! Luggage-wise, i still need a few sets of *hem hem*... inner clothing. I need to clear my photos from my camera and i need to sync my ipod! I'm taking a 6 hour flight so i better gear my ipod ready for it. Without good music i'll be bored dead even before i reach Cheena-land! Work-wise, i have alot undone as well! I'm such a mess now!!! Too bad for Joshie and Ton who'll be covering me when i leave hehehehe... *evil smile* I dunno why i'm still blogging when i feel so flustered now hahaha... Maybe because i JUST returned from reunion dinner with Joshie, Marc, Miss Yv and long-time-no-see Ron (!!!). Tomorrow there's even cohesion outing and we'll be bowling! (photos, details AFTER the trip) Ah yo so flustered!!! So many things and so little time!!! Since this would probably be my last entry before i leave for Cheena-land, i thought i better "say my last words" haha... *major touch wood* HAPPY CHEENA NEW YEAR! Lumpy/Princess-C - Rmb KBOX after CNY! Ah Meng/Racoon - Music Updates have to wait abit ah! See you guys soon! Kenny G/Gracie/Fengie - Meet up soon for movies/food trips! Joshie/Ton/Marc/Loba/RonJJ/Jerm/Miss Yv/Miss Chipmunk - Remain Steady! haha Ter-weeds, Leo/Diong/Neo - Update me with news when i return! Ok getting too cheesy!!! I really hope to see you all soon! BYE!!! (that is if i survive the cold winter) music.city.soul || 11:39 PM || 0 comments |
music.city.soulTag If You VisitHEART LINKSArchives |