Monday, March 3, 2008
Trouble With Parachutes

I'm so broke right now! Or at least i'm going to be broke very soon...
Why?

I'm going Taiwan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

taiwan flag

Yups, the land of Jolin Tsai and Jay Chou and i shall be the next best superstar to step into their not-so-cheenaland. haha! After weeks of planning/talking about going overseas, Gracie, Fengie and I have finally booked a tour package to go Taiwan! Yippie! Too bad Kenny G can't muster the courage to ask his stern father...

We went to the NATAS fair on Sunday with Gracie's mother and after a tiresome three plus hour there, looking at the different packages, almost paying for one tour before changing our minds and then finally reconfirming our decision for the chosen tour and ultimately paying for the tour. (This sentence is so long it's tiresome isn't it?!)

I feel really glad that i'm able to finally fulfill my life-long dream (although i haven't really lived that long as well haha) of travelling! After the trip, i can safely say i've been to Malaysia, Indonesia, China and Taiwan! Ok not that glam after all since i bet almost everyone's been to Malaysia before and visiting Batam is not exactly what you call an "Indonesian discovery trip" since you stay in the resort and do not explore much outside it. haha.

But it certainly feels good to have the escape the mundane office work life and take a long 8-days breather travelling literally around Taiwan! With my friends!

The down side is the tour package is pretty expensive at $1263. That's like 3 times my monthy allowance from serving the nation. Plus, people around me (tsk tsk! Ter-weeds) have been telling me that their trips to other, more glam countries like Jipoon, are cheaper. Hrmph!!! haha... Joking, well, if it makes me happy, i'm willing to pay ANY amount! haha...

Life has become seriously monotonous at work (note the serious lack of photos and increase in emo entries this year) so this is a great chance to spice up my life!


I LOVE TRAVELLING!!! GIMME MORE MONEY!!! haha.


P.S: I'm not money-faced OK!


music.city.soul || 11:39 PM || 0 comments


music.city.soul

Tag If You Visit

HEART LINKS

Archives