|
Well, back with some updates finally!Sunday, May 25, 2008 Sat was my first time attending the NDP Bay Ambassador session. Yes, if you didn't know, i am officially a NDP Bay ambassador! Nothing too glamorous. In fact, i think i'll be embarassed if anyone saw me at the parade haha... Maybe doing all these volunteering makes me feel very cheesy. Then again, i'm sure it'll be a good experience so hell with the cheesiness right? haha. After the session, Kenny G and i proceeded to Holland Village to have our lunch (actually i was the only one having lunch) and then high tea. Well, that's my FIRST time to high tea. haha. Well, chatting over tea and delicious cakes was certainly very chillin' (street-speaking). I think it's a different and very relaxing way to spend the sat tea time instead of well, doing window shopping for most of the time. And yes, it was back to Routine after that haha. Sat aside, most of my time this past week has either been spent on 1) Watching America's Next Top Model Cycle 9 on Youtube - Finally caught on to it after not watching it for like god knows how long. I truly miss the days i can discuss ANTM with S-herny those days when i was back in AJC. I still remember his impersonation of Tyra was super hilarious and we have some great moments talking about being "fierce" haha. Plus, ANTM provides me some exciting tv bites i've neglected for so long - the bitchiness of the models etc. Entertaining my weekday nights spent at home and make me NOT think about work. haha. 2) Watching my rom-coms i've rented. Sadly, the rom-coms i've rented are NOT THAT fantastic. Well, i should have guessed anyway since they're not that well-received. The only movie that spiked my interest was however, not a rom com but a musical. And that is Dreamgirls! That's a nice movie to watch and sing alot! 3) Packing my room - My room renovations are starting next next week i believe and i have lots of packing to do. I seriously don't know how to pack - i'm not sure what to keep, how to pack them in the boxes we have to make use of the space in the box fully etc. At least i've cleared on cupboard but that's only like 1/5 of the entire room? I must so STOP PROCRASTINATING and get packing. I'm so lazy at home nowadays......... 4) Thinking of how to decorate my new room! I have a few ideas i want to incoporate into my new room but nothing's finalised (nothing's ever finalised i think haha). But i shall elaborate on my next entry. I'm trying to make a list of things i need to buy for the new room and well, a list of things to get for myself to make myself happy for my incoming birthday. I wanna buy SOMETHING but i haven't got a strong idea of what that THING is! hmmm... Well, May certainly is ending SO SOON! But i still have one last tough week ahead... wish me LUCK! music.city.soul || 5:29 PM || 0 comments |
music.city.soulTag If You VisitHEART LINKSArchives |