Sunday, October 26, 2008
Fill My Little World

Speaking of CHANGE, yesterday was routine with a slight twist.

Well, Kenny and I met up for lunch first: at Mogul Mogul (??), a Jap fast food at Far East
(P.S: The food is not nice at all..... haha) And it was the usual office and life talk... haha.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Kenny and Me

After lunch we did some window shopping all the way to Taka where we met up with Paul. Pretty strange that in the first weekend of Oct we met Paul and now we're meeting up with him again. And Paul and I were wearing the new tshirts that we both bought at Bugis the other time haha.

We immediately engaged into entertainment talk all the way til HMV where both Kenny and I realised Paul is AN EXTREMIST MARIAH CAREY fan! haha. He buys different versions of the same album JUST FOR THE RARE SONGS. Seriously! haha. But Kenny and I did him a small favour by dissuading him to buy the "Mariah Carey: The Ballads" that is new on the shelves haha.

After the engrossed talk all afternoon, we settled for dinner at BREEKS! at Taka.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
My Cajun Grilled chicken Chop and Kenny's Chicken Patties

Photobucket
Kenny with his Panties, i mean, PATTIES.

Photobucket
Paul with his mushroom cream Spagetties

I've never tried BREEKS ever before but it was pretty decent. Though i found my Chicken Chop much much smaller than what was pictured in the menu haha. We even took some time to cam-whore before deserts arrived:

Photobucket
not nice lol. i look grumpy haha

Photobucket
much better, with my "jloe" smile haha.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Then deserts came :) I'm having a cravings for deserts nowadays :) haha

Photobucket
My marble choc Fondue, Paul's Brownie with warm cheese & Kenny's Apple ice-cream
(Left to Right)

More pictures:

PhotobucketPhotobucket
sweets for my treats

My fondue set was so worth the money cause it comes with the fruits, brownie, and marshmellow! haha. it was very sinful but wonderful enjoyment haha.

Photobucket
one final pic before dinner ends

After dinner, Paul left earlier cause he had duty tml (sad... haha) while Kenny and I continued on with routine (in reverse haha - if that's a change haha) ever searching for inspiration at Zara and Espirit haha. I'm feeling the office look now that i'll be starting real work outside! haha.

Well, it was quite a great day with perfect timing and great chat of course haha.
And that's a good change haha.

And Holiday mood's Kicking in!!!!!! See ya! haha


music.city.soul || 1:31 PM || 0 comments


music.city.soul

Tag If You Visit

HEART LINKS

Archives