Friday, October 31, 2008
Not Now But Soon

Yes yes, October has come to an end. It's been a pretty slow month for me, especially since not many weekend happenings for me and i'm starting to not be in office.. haha.

Well, lookback to October:

1) TV Marathon-ing
I HEART "THE HILLS"! And love "Gossip Girl" too! haha.

2) Movie Mania / Meetups
The only movie for this month is "House Bunny"! haha. Had a fun time with Kenny and Paul. Glad we managed to meet for another time before Oct closes. hah

3) Catch-ups
With Kenny, Yang Sis, Terweeds etc... Catchups are important! (as learnt from The Hills haha)

4) Unit Cohesion and KBOX!
KBOX Returns! haha. I hope to go back soon! haha.

5) Ms Tan's Farewell
It was nice to shop for a gift for her but we're all sad that she's leaving the office. I will miss her!
All the best and take care! haha.

6) Exercise Returns
Well, i need a healthier body. Not Skinny Boy anymore! haha.


Alrightey, holiday mood is slowly sinking in and November spells YET ANOTHER NEW PHASE in life so it's quite exciting! Looking Forward:

1) ORD!
Need I say more? haha

2) Catch-ups
Maybe with Ah Meng and Jem, Yuk and Krys, Yuk and Clara, Yang Sis, Fiona etc etc...

3) New Job
What will it be??? *fingerscrossed*

Well, transition is always mean anxiety to me. So praying hard for a better and smooth transition! haha.


music.city.soul || 11:14 PM || 0 comments


music.city.soul

Tag If You Visit

HEART LINKS

Archives