Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Time Won't Let Me Go

YES YES YES.

I HAVE ORDed! haha...

Pics of the presents i've spent my last few days of leave shopping for them - it was tough!
I spent so much time walking around and thinking of what suited them most. Didn't want to buy generic gifts for them because i know how sucky it feels to receives cups (like we don't have enough) and photo frames... As a goodbye gift from me, i felt there was a need for me to put in effort to think of what suited them most and expresses my immaculate talent for choosing gifts. (haha the last part is me exaggerating... not true haha)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
pig calculator for piggy, bread pencil for bready lady, and owl for chai chai.

Photobucket
thank you present for boss

More on reflections tomorrow but here's more "THANKS FROM JOEL..." which i sent today before i left office for the very last time (censoring what i need to censor...)


Photobucket

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TO MY BRANCH:

Hi All in Manpower Branch,

Just want to take this opportunity to thank all of you for being part of my learning experience at HQ MC. I've learnt many work skills and life knowledge from many of you who has taken the time to guide and nurture me.

I hope i have done my dueful role as both a CM(Med) ASA as well as a collegue to all my peers. I really appreciate all the help everyone has given me when i needed it and i hope i have been able to assist you in the ways i could (or even when i could not) when you required help. Apologies to anyone for which my mistakes (at work) have given you some unintended inconveniences.

To Ma'am and other DXO supervisors who have been understanding and caring towards my well-being as well as in my field of work, thank you very much for the concern and for recognising the effort i put in the work that i do.

As a friend, i would also like to thank my fellow colleagues for being there for me all the time, being good friends who not only bring laughter to the office but sincerely show care for me.

So, once again, thank you all. :)


Simply,
Joel

******************************

Ma'am (Br Hd), thank you for the guidance you've provided me all this while since i'm in Manpower Branch. Thanks for being an extremely fair and understanding boss to me (and all the rest). I'm very glad to be able to assist with the transformation as well as with the posting plans and i hope i've been able to help in any way possible.

Boss ("Ms Yv"), i've learnt alot during my stint at Manpower Branch and much is to be accredited to your mentorship, teaching me the ropes and educating me on the ethics of work etc. The work skills i've acquired will certainly be of use when i step out into the real world. Besides work, thank you for the care and understandng you've shown towards me all this while.

Ms "Chai Chai", sincere thank-you-s for guiding me so much throughout all this time. I'm very sure besides Ma'am and my Boss, i turn to you most for guidance in work due to your work experience. Really grateful that you are very willing to help me whenever i had doubts and queries. I've also learnt a great deal about life and lessons from the little stories you tell us. So thank you very much.

Ma'am "Bready Lady" and Ms "Piggy", I'm glad that you both see me as a cheerful and nice boy (cause that's what i am hahaha) so thank you very much for treating me really nice (and it's not just because of the bread and food you get for me haha).Workwise, i really appreciate the help you provided me.

Mr "CAT" and Ms "Chatterbox", hope i was of considerable help when i was under you assisting on resource & documentation matters, as well as WITS. They have certainly broaden my knowledge and helped in my work.

Ms Tan, Ms "Chipmunk" and Ms "Explosive", thanks for all the laughter and concern you've shown towards me when you were around. It enlivens the office mood and makes the office a better place for me to work in.

To the guys, as what you've already seen. :)
(previous entry)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To EXTERNAL PPLE I WORKED WITH
(this excluding the friends from other places which i've already thanked them)


Dear Sirs/Ma'ams,

I'll be ORDing today so i'll take my last opportunity to express my thanks to all of you who helped me and whom i've helped throughout my past 1 year or so at HQMC.

I hope i've been able to assist any of you if your queries and requests and i hope i've managed to help you in the best possible way. I've learnt alot during my stint at HQMC from the work that i do and from the guidance that all of you have provided me. Ms "Piggy" and BBQ will be taking over me so hopefully he can better assist you in the future.

Apologies if i have made any mistakes and given you some inconveniences. I am a fresh graduate from junior college with little or no work experience. So I do all i can, keep up my learning attitude and hopefully improve along the way. No matter what, thank you all of you for being my mentors in any way possible.

Thank you!

Simply,
Joel


music.city.soul || 11:03 PM || 0 comments


music.city.soul

Tag If You Visit

HEART LINKS

Archives