Sunday, March 22, 2009
Deciphering Me

A few things from this week:

1. I'm still affected by what people say of me. A little but still, affected. Nevertheless, i don't wanna talk about it. (Ter-weeds, thanks for the only console i needed)

2. I'm reading again! This time, The Da Vinci Code. And this is the third book of the year, after Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and one travel-themed Rom-com book titled "Around the World in 80 dates". Even i'm amazed with this record. haha.

3. I'm falling head over heels for Ms LAUREN CONRAD. I love her and i love her very much. hahaha. The few seconds i saw her from The City's Season 1 finale was SERIOUSLY NOT ENOUGH. [NEWSFLASH: Mandy has been displaced as my greatest love, since she is married]


god i'm obsessed

4. I'm feeling more comfortable working at my workplace now, though it also means getting more exasperated with some slowpoke. I still wish there's more same-frequency people i can talk to there.

5. I went for sushi buffet cum CPF colleagues first MAJOR OUTING. Organised by Bee Bee, it was obviously for the bunch of us from the same training batch who all ended up at woodlands, which meant Ah Pau, GML and Sharon joined the usual group (Though come to think of it, Ms Miao Miao wasn't in OUR batch. lol) Kinda good to see all of us back together since there have been considerable changes due to change in employment status and location.


almost-lovebirds


L: Ah Pau with GML: I think GML pressed her cheek too much. seriously haha.
R: Siny with Monkey: Monkey was on my targetboard for today haha.


gals and moi.


the gang + sharon's not in the pic (only she has the pic with her in it)



music.city.soul || 9:35 PM || 0 comments


music.city.soul

Tag If You Visit

HEART LINKS

Archives