Monday, May 11, 2009
When The Night Comes Falling

Brief and simple stuff today. Nothing exciting worth mentioning recently.

Some updates:

1) Still maintaining my healthy lifestyle :) - shall do a weight in tml!
2) Met my Sei-yeye Des for dinner after a month of random talk
3) Met up with Sharon and GML on friday night for dinner/catchup
4) Completed my online course but i didn't feel i learn much. God i'm so lazy now.
5) Met up with Krys and Yuk for supper and 2nd sleepover
6) Met up with Krys for my Vesak OIL today for random shopping

Random stuff:

1) I'm dyed my hair for almost a month and i've hardly taken any pictures to show prove of it! *Camwhore session HINT*
[P.S: I also get (really) irritated when people say my hair don't suit me. Lol. haha]

2) I chatted briefly to Yang Sis (after so long) on MSN and she was saying she read my blog and felt bad that i kinda didn't mention that i wanna see her. So lemme say this: I WANNA SEE U!
[P.S: I wanna see all my friends seriously - Meng, Ter, Krys, Yang Sis, Kenny, Army friends etc etc, i wanna see all of you! Call me Call ME CALL ME (or vice versa)!]

3) Jen told me on MSN that outings (are) "no fun without me". I actually don't think i'm really a fun person haha. But that was nice of her. So thanks :) haha.
[P.S: Maybe she misses my sarcasm. I miss it too! Have been practising on Krys/Yuk only haha]

4) I kinda think this is really quite a DRY month (though literally it's not, cause i've been to the pool like twice a week? haha). I mean socially, and on facebook :( Friends/people around me are not quite happy-clappy as usual (must be the weather!), so i'm really hope things will turn positive for all asap alright :)
[P.S: I'm all ears for all your problems.]

5) Although socially things are quite bland now, i kinda don't feel it, cause i'm so filled with super nice Swedish-pop music! And probably the most exciting this week is this:

Photobucket
makes u question my definition of "exciting" right? haha

A collage of singles from all my favourite swedish singers (let me remind you they sing in ENGLISH!). It's my wallpaper now, replacing my love Lauren Conrad.
[P.S: The Hills is getting so stale now... Thank God for swedish music!]


music.city.soul || 9:28 PM || 0 comments


music.city.soul

Tag If You Visit

HEART LINKS

Archives