Sunday, June 14, 2009
Birthday Special 7: Happy 21st Birthday

Photobucket

HAPPY 21st Birthday to me!


With my 21st, i have decided:

1) I need to take charge of my life much more than let pple/fate decide sometimes.

2) I need to believe in myself more, and worry less!

3) I should never allow anyone to make me feel less than what i am/what i can be.

4) I will strive to lead a more fulfilling aka well-rounded/balanced life!

5) I really need to eat more!


University is up next so one of my biggest wish is that it would be a great four years ahead with good results, good friends (current and new) and good memories :)

And as always,

LET THE GOOD REMAIN
AND
THE BEST NEVER FADE



P.S:
Thanks to ALL who have BLESSED me with your wishes for me
Thanks to ALL who've stuck it out with me all these times
Thousands thank yous are definitely not enough to show how touched i am :)


music.city.soul || 12:57 PM || 0 comments


music.city.soul

Tag If You Visit

HEART LINKS

Archives