|
Just some random notes:Wednesday, July 29, 2009 1) Blogging Mania I have been REALLY ACTIVELY blogging for the past two months! In June i had a total of 15 entries. So far for July, this is my 16th post, which means an average of 4 entries per week! No wonder i have been sleeping very very late this past few weeks... haha 2) Facebook Frenzy I probably have never been as addicted to Facebook than i am NOW. And i (kinda) officially give up my "Fight for Privacy" on facebook. I used to add ONLY friends, friends i have kinda talked more than a few words with. I'm the type of person that like to keep my personal stuff personal, so the idea of having someone who i just saw and talked to me very briefly looking through my photos, stalking my conversations with my friends and maybe even scrutinise what i say or do is not exactly what i like. But with the recent spade of events (camps and more camps and even more camps...), there is a certainly a frenzy for EVERYONE to add EVERYONE on facebook. And it seems like i have NO CHOICE but to give in to this immense force of peer pressure. But if there's anything i learnt about this facebook frenzy is that, one might get excited with the fact that you have so many new friends - like the anticipation of something AWESOME that will happen in the future - but in fact it means NOTHING. YET, I STRESS. They know me, but they dont know who i really am. So only time will tell if they are real friends or just facebook friends. Plus i got kinda caught up in meeting all the exciting people i almost fell into the trap of forgetting my good friends. The "OLD-er" ones (now, they wont really be happy to know tt right? OLD. haha) But thank god i always make the point to keep up, plus i got really sick seeing new faces every other day. I need my constants in life :) And most importantly, that Facebook, like most of its quizzes and analysis, is crap and should never be taken seriously. So i should just loosen up and open up. 3) Yesterday 28/7/09 * was kinda pleased that i actually spammed the fun/mushy/meaningful messages yesterday morning (if u received u would know). Thanks to some of my friends i receive such messages which usually brighten up my day :) I remember Bee once saying that it's a way of keeping in touch with some of her friends she might not have the time to always talk to. Which i increasingly find it a very good and sweet way to make them remember US (not me, US as friends), show that i still remember them when i'm busy etc. * yesterday was also a very vulgar day! I got so addicted to Lily Allen's new single "F*** You" and kept singing along to it. Only at the comfort of my own room though. Plus don't tell me to sing in public LOL, i don't say vulgarities! (until now that is, and i SING it, so much "nicer" haha) * then i decided very suddenly to join Ter-weeds and YT for dinner at Ter's gf cafe, 15 Minutes at Laselle. I haven met Ter since he ORDed last friday (congrats! haha) and it was a great time for us to catch up since so much happened even during the week i went OBS. * Ter was wearing his pretty vulgar cap and i tried it on for fun! haha ![]() ![]() ![]() i look abit stupid in the third photo - the cap says "F*** the FAKESHIT" - (very appropriate considering the superificiality of many things now) * plus i even drank a full pint/cup of BEER! I know i will never look like the type that drinks (goody two shoes, guai guai, un-adventurous, un-wild, un-happening etc etc haha), but i DID! haha. Plus i was in a GOOD MOOD talking to Ter and YT. I was very glad i went to meet them. *then i went home and talked to a few more friends, tying up the ends for a very pleasant day :) music.city.soul || 7:48 AM || 0 comments |
music.city.soulTag If You VisitHEART LINKSArchives |