|
Sunday, November 29, 2009 JLOE MUSIC AWARDS 2009 NOMINEE'S LIST BEST MALE Will Young “Let It Go”, “Tell Me The Worst”, "Hopes & Fears" Bertolf “Another Day”, “For Life”, “Mr Light” Jay Z “Run This Town”, “Empire State of Mind” Daniel Merriweather “Red”, “Change”, “Impossible” Mans Zelmerlow “Hold On”, “Rewind”, “Hope & Glory”, “Impossible” Tinchy Stryder “No.1”, “Never Leave You” Darin “Runaway”, “See U At The Club”, “Karma” “Viva La Vida” BEST FEMALE Lily Allen “F*** You”, “The Fear”, “Not Fair”, “22” Britney Spears “3”, “Circus”, “If U Seek Amy”, “Radar” Lady Gaga “Poker Face”, “LoveGame”, “Paparazzi”, “Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)” Ilse Delange “Miracle”, “So Incredible”, “We’re Alright”, “Puzzle Me” Beyonce “Halo”, “Single Ladies”, “Sweet Dreams” Anna Abreu “Come Undone”, “Silent Despair”, “Something About U”, “Vinegar”, “Music Everywhere” Kelly Clarkson “My Life Would Suck Without You”, “I Do Not Hook Up”, “Already Gone” BEST GROUP Pussycat Dolls “Jai Ho!” “Hush Hush”, “Top Of The World” Green Day “21 Guns”, “Know The Enemy” The Saturdays “Issues”, “Just Can’t Get Enough”, “Forever Is Over” Alcazar “Stay The Night”, “From Brazil With Love”, “Burning”, “We Keep On Rockin” The Jonas Brothers “Fly With Me”, “Paranoid”, “Send It On” Black Eyed Peas “I Gotta Feeling”, “Boom Boom Pow” Take That “Said It All” Up All Night”, “The Garden” BEST BREAKTHROUGH Agnes “Love Love Love”, “Release Me”, “I Need You Now” La Roux “In For The Kill”, “Bulletproof”, “I’m Not Your Toy” Bertolf “Another Day”, “For Life”, “Mr Light” Lady Gaga “Poker Face”, “LoveGame”, “Paparazzi”, “Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)” Pixie Lott “Boys & Girls”, “Mama Do” Erik Hassle “Hurtful”, “Don’t Bring Flowers” Anna Abreu “Come Undone”, “Silent Despair”, “Something About U”, “Vinegar”, “Music Everywhere” BEST POP Britney Spears “3”, “Circus”, “If U Seek Amy”, “Radar” Alcazar “Stay The Night”, “From Brazil With Love”, “Burning”, “We Keep On Rockin” Lady Gaga “Poker Face”, “LoveGame”, “Paparazzi”, “Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)” Fibes, Oh Fibes! “Run To You”, “Love Child”, “Can’t Be So”, “Get Up” Pink “Sober”, “Funhouse”, “Please Don’t Leave Me” BWO “You’re Not Alone”, “Right Here Right Now”, “Rise To The Occasion” Miley Cyrus “Fly On The Wall”, “Party In the USA”, “The Climb” BEST R&B Beyonce “Halo”, “Single Ladies”, “Sweet Dreams” Black Eyed Peas “I Gotta Feeling”, “Boom Boom Pow”, "Meet Me Halfway" Jay Z “Run This Town”, “Empire State of Mind” Flo Rida “Right Round”, “Sugar”, “Bad Boys” Jessica Mauboy “Because”, “Been Waiting”, “Burn” Tinchy Stryder “No.1”, “Never Leave You” Keyshia Cole “Trust”, “This Is Us” BEST ROCK The Poodles “One Out Of Ten”, “Line Of Fire” Kings Of Leon “Use Somebody” Green Day “21 Guns”, “Know The Enemy” U2 “Magnificient”, “Get On Your Boots”, “I’ll Go Crazy If You Don’t Go Crazy Tonight” Takida “The Things We Owe”, “Curly Sue” Fingertips “Do It (Magic Colours)”, “Cruel Intentions” The Ark “Absolutely No Decorum”, “Prayer For the Weekend”, “It Takes a Fool to Remain Sane” BEST POP / DANCE SONG “You Belong To Me” by Taylor Swift "Release Me” by Agnes Carlsson “Love Child” by Fibes, Oh Fibes! “Jai Ho!” by Pussycat Dolls “Poker Face” by Lady Gaga “Emma-Lee” by Johan Palm “When Love Takes Over” by David Guetta BEST R&B SONG “Trust” by Keyshia Cole & Monica “No.1” by Tinchy Stryder Ft N Dubz “Sexy Chick” by David Guetta Ft Akon "Knock You Down” by Keri Hilson Ft Kanye West & Ne-Yo “I Gotta Feeling” by Black Eyed Peas “Down” by Jay Sean Ft Lil Wayne “Halo” by Beyonce BEST ROCK SONG “Curly Sue” by Takida “21 Guns” by Green Day “Absolutely No Decorum” by The Ark “Use Somebody” by Kings Of Leon “Do It (Magic Colours)” by Fingertips “One Out Of Ten” by The Poodles “Keep On Dreaming” by H.E.A.T. music.city.soul || 1:31 AM || 0 comments |
music.city.soulTag If You VisitHEART LINKSArchives |